SWC Client Center Guide
The Definitive Guide to Using the SWC Client Center
At Stees, Walker & Company, LLP (SWC), we pride ourselves in providing quality, personalized tax planning and financial strategy to individuals and businesses and simplifying the process as much as possible.
One way we support this close collaboration is through use of the SWC Client Center, where registered clients can log on via their desktop computer, laptop computer, iPad/tablet, or mobile device like an iPhone to quickly and easily do the following:
- Securely access your tax and other financial documents 24/7/365 from anywhere
- Take photos of important documents with your mobile device and upload them to your account
- Drag and drop documents from your computer’s hard drive, Google Drive, and even Dropbox directly into your account
- Easily and securely share documents with third parties right from your account
- Quickly review and complete tasks we assign, such as an e-signature to approve a tax filing
- Communicate with our office using a simple and intuitive messaging tool that archives our communication
With those opportunities in mind, we’ve created a visual guide — The Definitive Guide to Using the SWC Client Center— to help you through the process of registering, accessing, and navigating your Client Center account.
To download the guide as a PDF file, right click on the image above and select “Save Link As”
To view the guide online, simply click on the image above